Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Style Me


Hong Kong is one of Asia’s Fashion Fusion capitals. With a population melting pot of different people, styles and clothes -- fashions are heightened, as the competition to look fashion forward is always high. I have been cat-sitting for my friends on Discovery Bay this week, and the walk from the ferry pier to work has been quite a good change, (as opposed to my regular bus which drops me off right in front of work.) During this walk, I notice other women, and what they wear to work. Some sport the generic work attire, but some women wear their clothes in trend, with easy add-on / take-off accessories, so that they can head out on a night in the town after work.

While working at Kanchan Couture, I have noticed a recurring question that is asked all the time. “How would I wear this on a night out?” or “I’m not sure how to wear this, how would I style it?” As an answer to the many women who are looking for advice we began catering styling sessions. Now I know I hinted at a few of our newer services last week, but with recent business developments -- we have decided to offer our private styling parties via experience companies (fantastic new concepts companies. Why gift something material, when you can give someone a hot air balloon ride experience as a gift!) – towards the ends of this year and early 2011, keep your eyes open for more information in later blogs.

These Styling Sessions are all about having fun, and we always end up making new friends at the end of each session. What I’ve been enjoying is meeting all the different types of women, and learning and evolving my own sense of style with each session.

As a special preview into our private styling sessions, Kanchan Couture and Tiare Boutique join hands and host a special SUPER STYLING SESSION next Thursday the 18th of November, 2010. Tiare, one of our newest retail friends, have started to carry and sell Kanchan Couture accessories. Meet Kanch, meet me, and test our savvy to style and experience just a little bit of styling fun with us.

RSVP to annie@kanchancouture.com to attend our Super Styling Session Thursday, 18 November 2010.

Enquiries:
+852 2117 1782 | info@kanchancouture.com
www.kanchancouture.com | www.kanchancouture-bridal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment