Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Make it from the Heart!


The common topic of conversation between everyone right now is. Christmas. Where are you going for Christmas? Are you going anywhere for the holidays? What do you want for Christmas? With all the bazaars, shopping fairs, and sales, everyone seems to be confusing me. Do I buy my cousins bath products, or do I buy them a book? Do I buy them a giant photograph of me and them? Or do I get their name in Chinese calligraphy…again? The hunt for a unique Christmas getaway, and a personal gift for family and friends always seems tough. But I guess that is why this month, I’m excited about our newest collaboration, which will give me an opportunity to design, customize my own shirt, and have a unique way to spend time with my girlfriends before we all runaway and frolic in different directions!

If you are looking for an opportunity to channel your inner designer diva, and if you would you like to create a special gift for a loved one with your own hands -- then this series of events are definitely for me! Wait.. I mean YOU! Okay… ALL OF US!

Kanchan Couture joined hands with RAW Workshop for a unique creative experience. We couture-made a series of three creative nights for a chance to MAKE YOUR OWN TEE. What a perfect Christmas present for your best friend, sister or mom! (In my case, FOR ME!)

What do you get?
- A Kanch by Kanchan Couture Signature Heart Tee (have the opportunity to pre-select out of 8 designs) 
- A chance to customize and use your creative fashion flair (beginners don’t fear, the guidance and assistance of Fashion Guru Kanch and other artists will be near!)

- A fun way to spend time with your girlfriends

- Bubbly, Bubbles, Champers, and any other word you can think of that reminds you of Champagne.

Customization Options

- Iron-on bling bling...to spell out initials, shapes etc

- Fabric paint onto the Tees with pre-made stencils

- Cut and Tie bows/ribbons, sew on buttons or bits of fabrics
- Make and attach a Fabric Flower 
- Hand write a message on a label to replace the tag

Bring your girlfriends’, Buy a Heart, Spread the Love this Christmas.

When: 
25th November | 1st December | 9th December, 
6 – 9.00pm, 
Reservations Required



Enquiries for Bookings and Reservations: 


Raw Workshop Address

12th floor unit 1203 Island Beverley, 

1 Great George St., 
Causeway Bay,

Hong Kong 
(across Sogo Department Store) 

tel. 2811 1845
*10% of all ticket price goes to Charity

Enquiries: +852 2117 1782 | info@kanchancouture.com
www.kanchancouture.com | www.kanchancouture-bridal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment